Friday, May 15, 2009

It's my Tweet: What's your #Foodcrack?

It's my Tweet: What's your #Foodcrack?


"In Twitter, social networking platform of the moment, tweets come in fast and furious, making culinary conversation a round-the-clock sport. Food writers, bloggers and enthusiasts have fully embraced the application, as Jane de Graaff discovers- and they are tweeting up a storm."

Article featured on my favourite website www.ieatidrinkiwork.com.au   
Big Thank You's to all my Twitter ppl. who commented on the food-tweeting phenomenon;
  • @eatingwithjack
  • @Reemski
  • @Tomatom
  • @divinepurple
  • @stickifingers
  • @myffyrigby
BTW: My #Foodcrack is duck, any-which-way.
 

2 comments:

Simon Leong said...

thanks for a very interesting read.
happy eating
simon :-)

Intrepid in the Kitchen- JdG: said...

Glad you liked it Simon. Drop by the blog again and see what other foodie adventures we get up to!